Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cycle #2 - Wrap-up!

Hi all! I have been remiss in getting the wrap up post for Cycle #2...I was going to do the post after everyone weighed-in, but since everyone didn't get in to do so, I never got around to it - then Cycle #3 started and...Enough with my lame excuses, here it is!

Team winner was the A-team, Manuel & Sharon with a loss of 7.40%. Team Green (Ray and Rogelio) were right behind with 6.61%. Great job!

For the best male, Rogelio was the winner with 10.44%. Manuel did a great job as an individual coming in at 7.72%. Victor came in third with 6.69%. I remember when Victor expressed interest in participating and I wondered if he had enough weight to lose - he let me know he wanted to get in great shape and knew he might not a big contender as the maximum percentage he had wasn't as much as some of the contestants. Victor did a great job - those last few pounds are some hard ones to lose and he did it. I just saw him last week and he still looks great and has kept it off!

Our best female was Sharon, claiming her third prize (she was the first to 5% and got the team title w/ Manuel) coming in at 6.91%. Becky came in second with 4.31%. I'm happy to report they are both going for Cycle #3. Sharon has also conquered smoking at the same time as losing weight, which is a huge accomplishment! Great job, ladies!

I had fun doing this again and a big thanks to Sarah for helping out as I was out a few Tuesdays for Cycle #2. I will now be hounding everyone for any week-to-week $$ for Cycle #3's pot;-) Thanks to all for participating and good luck in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment