Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cycle #3 - Final Results!

So here are the results! Many thanks to Sarah for helping out in doing the final weigh-in when I went out of town unexpectedly.

So I think that Stacey was working out a few times a day (as a matter of fact, she confirmed that with me today!). Stacey really pulled it out by calculating what she needed to lose and worked her you know what off again, edging out Sharon. I think she also got Angie under close watch and the team pulled it out, too! I wanted to give Sharon recognition in doing an awesome job with her weight loss and smoking cessation - you look great!

Without further ado, here you go:

Individual:
Stacey - 6.22%
Sharon - 5.65%
Becky - 3.75%
Angie - 3.12%
Kaniz - 2.07%
John - 1.33%
Melanie - 0.13%
Julie - (0.64%)
Joe - (1.30)
Deanna - (1.56)

Team:
Purple (Angie/Stacey) - 4.40%
Sharon/Kaniz - 4.05%
Pink (Becky/Julie) - 1.66%
John/Joe - (0.32%)
Black (Melanie/Deanna) - (0.80%)

No comments:

Post a Comment