Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Week #11 - one more week to go!

With one more week to go, people are getting serious. I think Stacey is working out four times a day (OK, maybe three times...). I got everyone except Joe this week. Stacey, Becky, and Kaniz did a great job. Although it doesn't show it in the numbers, Deanna is looking awesome and I think is building some muscle and transforming her body (so the scale is misleading;-)

It seem like Sharon has run away with the individual, but the team is still up for grabs, in my opinion. I know that team Purple is going to bring it strong to see if they can't catch team Blue over the next week - I can't wait to see what happens next Tuesday!

Go everyone and go Ada!

Individual:
Sharon - 5.09%
Stacey - 2.94%
Becky - 2.58%
Angie - 2.51%
Kaniz - 2.32%
John - 1.61%
Melanie - 0.27%
Julie - (0.14%)
Deanna - (0.97%)
Joe - (1.74%)

Team:
Blue (Sharon/Kaniz) - 3.85%
Purple (Stacey/Angie) - 2.68%
Pink (Becky/Julie) - 1.29%
Black (Melanie/Deanna) - (0.42%)
White (John/Joe) - (0.48%)

No comments:

Post a Comment